Jesus is alive!

Jesus is alive!
When the name of Jesus is spoken OUT LOUD, the Holy Spirit is released into the spiritual atmosphere, light and life are released, and darkness and death FLEE!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kings of this World Listen to Me!

7-19 and 7-20-16

Kings of this world listen to Me!
I AM the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus the Christ, The Messiah, the Son of the Living God.

I AM the One who has allowed you to have authority over the nations and the peoples of this world.
Do you think you can fight against Me and win?
I laugh at you and your weakness!
Though you think you are strong, you will bow your knee  to Me the Great I AM!
I tell you if you humble yourself before Me now, you will rule and reign with Me in My Kingdom that is not of this world, forever and ever and ever. I tell you that you cannot keep My Kingdom from coming to this earth. You cannot make laws that prohibit the spreading of My Kingdom. I AM not in your official, churches of the state. They have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. My true remnant bride will not obey your laws that go against Mine, for I AM their king and they take orders from Me. My true followers cannot stop speaking My name for I AM the way, the truth and the life and NO ONE comes to the Father except through Me.
Oh kings of the earth, you know that the destroyer is coming yet you do not warn the people!
Do you not think that I will hold you accountable for this?
The blood of millions will be upon your hands.
If you were to repent before Me now and do the things that you should do, millions upon millions of souls could be saved and your reward would be very great in My kingdom.
The god that you are following now, knowingly or unknowingly, will discard you when he is done using you. He does not care for you or love you, he cannot, for I AM love. After he has used you to destroy each other and a great part of the earth, he will send in your replacements. They are stronger and more evil than you ever could be, for they are the fallen ones. They are not human. The people of the world will look to them for answers because you kings will be exterminated. There is nowhere that you can hide that they will not be able to find you. You will be hunted like an animal and in your deep hiding places you will find your demise.
Then in the middle of my prayer and worship time in the morning the LORD gave me  a small vision.
Barack Obama standing at a podium with papers in his hands. and he was reading from them, He said " In light of the recent natural disasters, nuclear war, famine, and diseases we are henceforth going to ask our new visitors for some much needed help. Now   I am pleased to introduce to you the head of the Federation (name blank)" Then a 9 to 10 feet tall alien/ fallen angel stood up beside Obama. Here is the closest picture that I could find of it.

The Lord continued on and said:
Oh kings of the earth all of you can be saved, except for the lawless one, the son of perdition, the king of Babylon the great, the Anti-Christ who deceives the entire world. He will drink the full cup of My wrath down to the last drop! For he causes much of the problems and  disasters in the world but also proposes the solutions. He thinks that he is in control but he will see very soon that I AM, He is the one who will open up his body, soul and spirit to Satan, who will possess every last part of of him.He has gone out in great fury and annilated many and even more he will defeat. Yet soon he will  come to his end and no one will be there to help him.
Utter destruction will be his lot in the lake of fire.
Oh kings of the earth choose this day whom you will serve.

The everlasting king of kings Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa. That is an awesome message. Here Barry shows up again - working for/with the enemy. No surprise of course. Thanks for posting these, Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this message goes hand in hand with the the one I got yesterday.
    When I got this message back in July. I didn't really know how it fit in but we are getting the idea of how this will take place now and it is way different than I would have thought last year.
    Blessings Gregg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I would not be surprised if Obama even endorsed the taking of the "mark of the beast", also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes he will play a big part in that also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but wonder how his wife and daughters fit into this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very good question I have never thought about that and I have never been told anything about that either.
    Well we cant know it all but we KNOW Jesus has it under control!

    ReplyDelete